Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics I would like to thank Group 101 for their Quality work!

• I would like to thank Group 101 for their Quality work!

Posted by Richard Urquhart on June 9, 2016 at 5:12 pm

Hi guys don’t post much due to time but try to keep in touch with a few from the boards, just though I would take a min to thanks James at Group 101 for another first class job, great quality, fast turn around and a completely hassle free experience, so credit where credits due thanks James and the guys at 101, it’s nice to give someone work and it just gets done and completely took the pain away from us Rich

Unknown Member replied 7 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • David Hammond

June 9, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Hi Richard hope you’re well.

I can only reiterate what you say about James & Group101. They helped us out with this Project in London as you say, it was pain free and the quality was spot on. :thumbup2:

Saved us rushing to print & mount in house, and then get some fitters down from Manchester.

I wish other suppliers were so efficient and honest!

• Unknown Member

June 11, 2016 at 2:41 am

Thank you so much Gentleman….

I know how busy you both are so taking the time to write a review is very much appreciated!

We are constantly striving to be the best we can and introducing the latest technologies to help our trade network grow…

This year saw the introduction of 3.2m trade only fabric printing and in house finishing which is starting to prove popular amongst our network.

We are hoping to add additional UV flatbed capabilities to our plant list later this year to handle the ever increasing work loads

Thanks again chaps…I share all your kinds words in staff meetings with all our team and unsure every member gets to see the great reviews