Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions HP Printers HP Scitex or EFI H1625 – Pros and cons? Help please?

• HP Scitex or EFI H1625 – Pros and cons? Help please?

Posted by A.Kordowski on June 1, 2015 at 12:02 pm

First post and i need some help i run a HpL26500 & Canon ipf3800, most of our work is internal POS so lots of outputting and mounting I’m at a point now where i need to purchase a direct to substrate printer been looking at efi H1625 and thinking about a HP Scitex FB550 (when it comes out, at the end of this year i think) has any one had any experiences with these machines? pros and cons, help would be much appreciated………..Thanks :thumbup2:

Unknown Member replied 8 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Doug Hing

August 19, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Both are reputable companies.
    I know the HP UV flatbed printers and they have a very happy client base.
    Recently clients of mine have seend the FB550 and have decided to upgrade from the previous model the FB500.

regards,

Doug Hing

• Unknown Member

August 19, 2015 at 7:22 pm

If you want a no bu**shit sales professional then definitely give Doug a call…

Doug will give you an honest opinion on all machines, if its rubbish and Doug has it in his range he will tell you it’s no good. He won’t sell you something just for the sake of selling it.

CWE have a great demo facility and its worth taking time out and going to see the machine on a one to one basis.

Honest, reliable and all round top bloke.