Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Vehicle Wrapping HP Latex 360 printer- print start point

• HP Latex 360 printer- print start point

Posted by steve foggon on March 7, 2019 at 8:48 am

Hi, Ive been in the sign industry 15 years and only just joined this forum so big hello to everyone.
    I do have an issue that prompted my interest ill be honest! But I will always try and help others out if I can now i’m here.
    Hope this is the correct way of going about the above printer, so here goes.
    When printing, we normally use a 1370 mm roll and the printer is capable of printing almost edge to edge, so a 1220 mm print should be achievable but we are only getting about 1180mm with print due to the printer starting some 150 mm in!
    I cannot fathom how to change this, ive tried centring, starting from the left, starting from the right, nudging the roll along on the spooler, every time it will start 150 mm in. Cant find anything relating to borders etc.
    Can anyone please help, im running Onyx 11 if it helps? No help from them as yet.
    Attached is an image of what happens, in this case the red starting from the left side, under the green started from the right?

UPDATE Hmm think ive sorted it now, was in the printer panel itself in settings :smiles:

Attachments:

Colin Crabb replied 5 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Colin Crabb

March 7, 2019 at 10:45 am

On printer:

setting – substance – substance handling – right hand edge (check what’s been put into this box).

In Onyx:

Placement – general (check on offset has been entered & justification is centre).

• steve foggon

March 7, 2019 at 10:55 am
    quote Colin Crabb:

On printer:

setting – substance – substance handling – right hand edge (check what’s been put into this box).

In Onyx:

Placement – general (check on offset has been entered & justification is centre).

Thanks Colin, pretty much what ive fumbled my way around to doing – all be it a strange combination of things between the printer itself and Onyx but im happy its working now. Appreciate the help :thumbsup:

• Colin Crabb

March 9, 2019 at 9:21 am

hehe no worries – I loooove our 360’s / Onyx combo, but yes at times there is a few oddities!

Feel free to ask me anytime if you have any issues, we know our way around this kit well :smiles: