Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions HP Printers HP Latex 315 Spindle Hubs

• HP Latex 315 Spindle Hubs

Posted by Iain Pearson on March 21, 2023 at 2:43 pm

Good afternoon All

Just wondered if anyone in the group might have a couple of these Spindle hubs with the 2″-3″ adaptors for an HP latex 315 or could possibly point me in the direction of a supplier please 😀

Thank you kindly 👍

Robert Lambie replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jeff

March 21, 2023 at 5:35 pm

Iain, have you tried perfect colours or granthams?

• Gary Forbes

March 21, 2023 at 7:51 pm
  • David Wilde

March 23, 2023 at 7:05 am

I tried getting some of these a while back and was told I had to buy the whole spindle.

Please let me know if you have any luck, nearly all of mine are snapped now.

• Robert Lambie

Administrator
    March 25, 2023 at 4:30 pm

The pastel blue parts of the latex are the moving parts, the bits that get used and abused the most. I’m surprised you can’t buy these as separate components.
    Perfect Colours or maybe best Art Systems who will give you a list of the machine distributors.

• Iain Pearson

April 18, 2023 at 8:31 am

Good morning All, just thought i would give you an update – i did manage to get some of the adaptors, and very reasonably priced too may i add.

These are Genuine HP parts, they are a little shorter than the originals supplied but do exactly the same job and attach to the hubs perfectly.

Supplier was http://www.hpplotter.co.uk

• Robert Lambie

Administrator
    April 18, 2023 at 1:16 pm

Brilliant, thanks for the link Iain, much appreciated mate. thanks for the update on this. 👍