Top Ten Reasons Why Gold Wing Riders Don’t Wave Back
10. Wasn’t sure whether the other rider was waving or making obscene gestures.
9. Afraid might get frost-bite if hand is removed from heated grip.
8. Has arthritis and the last 400 miles has made it difficult to lift arm.
7. Reflection from etched windscreen momentarily blinded him.
6. The espresso machine just finished.
5. Was asleep when the other rider waved.
4. Was in a three way conference call with stockbroker and accessories dealer.
3. Was distracted by odd shaped blip on radar screen.
2. Was simultaneously adjusting the air suspension, seat height, CD player, seat temperature and satellite navigation system.
1. Couldn’t find the “auto wave back” button on dashboard.