Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Roland Cutters Help!!! Roland PC600 Problem

• Help!!! Roland PC600 Problem

Posted by Martin Hartley on September 26, 2012 at 12:18 am

Hi I have a Roland pc600 that has developed a problem when printing, when printing a graphic i get a line running though that has not printed, i thought it may be a missalinement with the ribbon but after trying to realine I still have the same problem, could this be the print head failing. And if so were can I get a new print head or is it for the bin.

Martin Hartley replied 11 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Phill Fenton

September 26, 2012 at 7:55 am

Yes, I’m afraid this is the classic sign of the head failing.

• Fabrice Menard

September 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm

dead printhead I fear. Very typical behavior. Good luck to find a new one. Last time I changed mine was directly from Roland (France), may you have a call to Roland in your country, in case they still have some spare somewhere 😥

• Martin Hartley

September 26, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I thought as much, thank for thw advice should have gone with my gut angot a gerber edge
    When i got the chance. Ow well we live and learn, at least it payed for its self. Any sergestions
    As to a good decal and label printer. 🙁

• Andrew Blackett

September 26, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Have you tried using the head cleaning pen thing (the one thats like a chisel marker shape) Might be you’ve just got a load of gunk stuck.

I had this on our old 600 and the same with the 50 before it.

Andy

• Martin Hartley

September 26, 2012 at 6:13 pm

I thought as much, thank for thw advice should have gone with my gut angot a gerber edge
    When i got the chance. Ow well we live and learn, at least it payed for its self. Any sergestions
    As to a good decal and label printer. 🙁