Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics Help Needed with Paint

  • Help Needed with Paint

    Posted by Martin Pearson on July 9, 2002 at 9:07 am

    Hi, Does anyone know of a good paint/screenink supplier?

    I need something to spray plastic/fibreglass posts with, it needs to be fairly flexible as the posts bend and I dont want it to crack if the posts bend. It needs to be suitable for exterior use but probably no longer than a year max.

    Any help would be much appriciated.

    If you need any more details call me, but I think I have included all the info required.

    Martin Pearson replied 21 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

    July 9, 2002 at 9:16 am

    sericol inks in glasgow do it martin….

  • Paul Davenport

    July 9, 2002 at 8:26 pm

    ohhh screeninks for painting with…expensive

    give marcell guest in manchester a ring and ask about their plasticote paint and thinners OR try spraylat, that stuff is made for plastics

    cheers mi deers

  • Martin Pearson

    July 10, 2002 at 1:03 pm

    Thanks for the help Robert/Paul, Ive contacted spraylat but cant find a number for Marcell Guest in Manchester.

Log in to reply.