Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Off Topic Chat Hello from 30,000 feet up!

• Adam McGuire

June 26, 2006 at 4:09 pm

Cool! Take it there’s Wifi on that 747? Where you off to? Damn I need a holiday!

• Martin Grimmer

June 26, 2006 at 4:38 pm

hope you’re not making the plane do funny things….

martin

• Phill Fenton

June 26, 2006 at 7:04 pm

Nice One Andy. Enjoy your holiday 😀

• Robert Lambie

June 26, 2006 at 7:12 pm

hi andy, guess im too late in replying, your probably on the ground by now. landed i mean :lol1:
    how have you connected to the net mate? obviously by laptop but i mean your method of connection and isp?

i was going to get a Web-n-walk card for my laptop but didnt realise there was so many options. i "think" i am going with orange as T-mobile seems to have a few restrictions orange doesnt. just me being nosey again mate… 😀

enjoy your holiday mate!

lucky sod 😉

• Andy Picton

June 28, 2006 at 3:31 am

Rob,

Connected via Wi-Fi on my laptop. Singapore Airlines were giving away free half hour access vouchers and a lot of their fleet are now equipped with the Wi-fi/broadband technology. I was Mr popular on the flight from UK to Singapore. Surrounded by chaps wanting up to the minute results of the football!!

BTW. I wish this was a holiday. I am visiting manufacturing facilities in Jakarta, Indonesia. Whilst my hosts are very pleasant company I’m only spending 40 hours here before turning round and heading home. Just enough time to buy Mrs Andy a present and begin to rebuild the brownie point account.

Looking forward to returning to below 35 deg temperatures.

Regards

Andy Picton