• Posted by NTC on June 29, 2003 at 11:42 am

Hi to everyone out there

Like to say this is a brilliant site found you by looking for help in a search engine

Breif details about ourself’s we are a small business myself & my wife we supply and manufacture vehicle curtains + sign writing. All writing is inked on with a masking vinyl.We have also picked up a lot of banner work which are also inked,we manufacture our own banners.All are seam welded on H.F Welders. Recentlly we started using sign lab5 find it very good just feeling our way round it at the minute.I now have lots of questions to ask in the next few weeks hope you can help me. I will be more than pleased to help anyone if there are things you would like to know about writing curtains or about manufacturing your own banners on a H.F welder

Also i would like some advise on what the best printer would be for printing banners i.e About 4-6 a week don’t know anything at all about screen printing process so this may not be an option. but i am sure you can point me in right direction.

Thank You

Norman & Susan

NTC CURTAINSIDERS

Martin Pearson replied 20 years, 10 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Mark Horley

June 29, 2003 at 12:21 pm

Hi there & Welcome…
    I’ve only been visiting the site for about a week now…and everyone seems very friendly..with lots of…help…good advice…and enthusiastic input into our Industry…I’m sure there are plenty of people out there willing to answer any of you queries/questions…

• signworks.se

June 29, 2003 at 5:04 pm

WELCOME!

Any advise needed just fire away (:) (hot)

Cheers
    Danny

• Mike Brown

June 29, 2003 at 6:23 pm

Hi Norman and Susan!…a BIG WELCOME to the UKSignBoards (hot)

From what you’ve told us about yourselves it would seem you have a lot to offer on banners, curtains and decorating them – I’d be more than happy to help answer any questions of yours that I can…I do a bit with Signlab 5 you know 😉 …

I look forward to chewing the fat with ya’ on loads of stuff!

welcome once agaain to the best independant signmakers site in the UK!

more soon

mikethesign

• Robert Lambie

June 29, 2003 at 9:38 pm

hi there.. welcome to the boards…
    feel free to get stuck in or sit back, read and learn a bit…

if you can help out in anyway.. please do! we would love any input you may have..

if you have a picture feel free to mail me it ill do the rest 😉

• Martin Pearson

July 6, 2003 at 1:06 am

Hi Norman & Susan a belated but well intentioned welcome to the boards, there are loads of friendly people on here and someone will almost certainly have an answer to any questions you may have. Look forward to reading more of you posts in the future.