Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Sublimation Printing gxe3300n installation problems any help?

• gxe3300n installation problems any help?

Posted by Mo Gillis-Coates on June 14, 2011 at 11:01 am

Hi Guys, just got new ricoh gel printer but can’t seem to get it on to windows 7 64bit.. downloaded the drivers etc, the software keeps coming up with a failed language install problem and I can install from the add printer section as it doesnt recognise th drivers?

Anyone else solved this?

BigMo

John Gregson replied 12 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Mo Gillis-Coates

June 14, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Not to worry, I solved it, if anyone needs help with this let me know… just have to get the colour profile sorted now….. got the right colour profile and the colours are close… but not quite!

• John Gregson

June 14, 2011 at 6:49 pm

do you use a profile, thought it would be powerdriver.

• Mo Gillis-Coates

June 14, 2011 at 8:14 pm

there is a power driver and an ICC profile downloaded from sawgrassink.com , I did a few prints but the blues where a bit light, worse with the ICC profile loaded, will probably take some tweaking between monitor and profile

• Mo Gillis-Coates

June 15, 2011 at 10:34 am

Oh boy, I luuuurve this printer, what an awesome piece of kit! Great prints and excellent transfers

• John Gregson

June 15, 2011 at 10:59 am

I’ve got the 5050n – cracking printer but on mine I cannot use the powerdriver, have to use profile only.