Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters Graphtec CE5000-60 vinyl cutter

• Graphtec CE5000-60 vinyl cutter

Posted by Justin Bajada on February 21, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Hi

I need to buy a new 60cm cutter would you recommend Graphtec CE5000-60 vinyl cutter because I always used Mutoh plotters and don’t know too much about Graphtec. Are they reliable cutters? Do they give trouble? thanks justin 🙂

:police: Mod-Edit
    * Please Introduce yourself to our community properly by using the "Say Hello" forum.

Please note: It is FACT, that those using their full proper name accompanied by a Profile Picture and have
    introduced themselves to our community get far more replies and help with posts that they make than those without.
    It also helps keep UKSB the friendliest sign forum we know of!

Please also take a moment to look over our Board Rules.

Denise Goodfellow replied 12 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Peter Dee

February 21, 2012 at 6:07 pm

I have a 4 year old 120" version which is fine but probably a 3rd place to the Roland I used to have and now a Summa D60R.
    If you’re serious about vinyl work then get the best you can as it will be the mainstay of your business.

• Justin Bajada

February 21, 2012 at 6:15 pm

thanks for your advice, the think is last year I bought one of these Chinese plotters and I had some issues so I’m thinking to get a new one but this time I wanted to be sure to get the right one 🙂

• Denise Goodfellow

February 21, 2012 at 6:22 pm

we have had roland, summa and a graptec all are good makes.