• Peter Dee

December 22, 2009 at 4:32 pm

Lucy, I think it would be more a question of does Signblazer have a driver for it?
    Either way it should run on the basic HPGL setting.

Signblazer is no longer marketed or supported so I wouldn’t base a cutter purchase around the software.

• Jill Marie Welsh

December 22, 2009 at 4:48 pm

I just bought one last month and am using Corel 12 to design, it does come with its own output software (I think that’s what I mean) Cutting Master 2 1.60
    If I can use this thing anyone can. And I can almost use it.
    (my 14 year old was a great help, he put it together and we watched the training CD together)
    Love….Jill

• LucyDrake

December 22, 2009 at 6:20 pm

Got the machine have Corel draw x 3 no idea how to link them anyone got a good software to use with this machine have upto £500 to spend.

• Kevin Flowers

December 22, 2009 at 6:23 pm

Lucy
    be it Corel or other software you are going to have to learn how to use it & connect it, dedicated sign software doesn’t do it for you either.

Kev

• Karl Williams

December 22, 2009 at 6:30 pm

I think there’s a package called Coral Co-cut that’ll run it. About £300 I think.

• John Gregson

December 22, 2009 at 6:58 pm

Did you not get software with the plotter.

Cheers John

• LucyDrake

December 22, 2009 at 7:29 pm

Not really i cant understand it..

• Peter Normington

December 22, 2009 at 7:50 pm

I think you an get signlab vynil for about a monkey nowadays
    Download the demo from cadlinks website and then if you like it phone Brian at impact for a price.

http://www.cadlink.com

Peter

• Jill Marie Welsh

December 22, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Mine came (new) with two CDs:
    Graphtec CE5000 Series User Guide (I believe it has a download-able manual but I haven’t done that yet)
    And the Graphtec 5000 Series Training CD, which was very helpful, with both written instructions and videos.
    I still can’t figure some things out.
    Love….Jill

• Alex Pirozek

December 22, 2009 at 8:26 pm

If you already use Corel for your designs then download Cutting Master 2 Plug In for CorelDraw,

For Windows: Cutting Master 2 version 1.60 (67.8MB)

found under…

http://www.craftrobostore.com/craftrobodownloads.html

(towards bottom of page) Craft ROBO Pro Downloads

This will add the plug in to CorelDraw under the launcher rocket icon, you can then cut directly to the Graphtec CE5000.

There used to be a link on the Graphtec USA site for all the Cutting Master 2 versions but i can’t seem to find them now, I’m using the Robo one without any problems.

Hope this helps

Alex.

• Adam Ross

December 22, 2009 at 8:50 pm

Hi

This machine will work with signblazer, as I remember there actual machine is not listed but if you use the CE3000-60 driver it will work. I also agree with previous comments, avoid using signblazer as there is no longer any support and once uninstalled it is impossible to reactivate it.

Cheers