Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Off Topic Chat Friday 29th April 2010, It’s gonna be a very special day!

• Friday 29th April 2010, It’s gonna be a very special day!

Posted by Neil Speirs on April 29, 2011 at 7:30 am

I have to admit that I’ve been getting so excited about today’s events that I didn’t manage to fall asleep until 2am last night then woke up only 3 hours later….. It’s taken over 6 months to put together and all kicks off in a few hours, the excitement is really building now 😀 Yes, my wee boat is about to go on the water for the first time this year after it’s winter make over!
    Have a nice weekend everyone I’m away to Loch Awe fishing to get away from this Royal Wedding nonsense and to get pished! *drink*

Shane Drew replied 13 years ago 9 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Martin Cole

April 29, 2011 at 7:58 am

😀 😀

Enjoy your fishing Neil, have you got a tv on your boat, Jeremy Kyle show in on at 10.30, always good for a laugh.

Friday 29th April 2010, It’s gonna be a very special day!
    By: Neil Speirs

btw…do you mean 2011.

😀

• Neil Speirs

April 29, 2011 at 8:07 am
    quote Martin Cole:

btw…do you mean 2011.

😀

lol, I told you I didn’t get much sleep 😳

Yes TV on board Martin but i doubt I’ll get any decent signal (especially with no aerial), who needs a TV signal anyway when u have the playstation and some choice driving & golf games 😉 Thinking about it I should have got a fishing game….they don’t call it Loch f**k Awe for nothing 😉

• Martin Cole

April 29, 2011 at 8:14 am

Have a great day Neil!

I must admit I will be watching the Wedding.

• Harry Cleary

April 29, 2011 at 9:23 am

The only Midleton worth getting involved with!

• Gert du Preez

April 29, 2011 at 10:08 am

No "Lochs" in Namibia, but I’m doing something similar – we have a long weekend (Monday a holiday) and Wednesday as well. So I closed the shop for tuesday 😀

I’m leaving in the next hour or so – going to Von Bach dam. There is an inflatable boat race tomorrow. I sponsor one of the teams (happens to be piloted by my best mate) and since his co-pilot is ill, I’m likely going to be roped in as co-pilot as well. Its been more than 10 years since I raced a "duck" – I hope I can still cut it!! Thank goodness it is a freshwater race – the ocean/surf races are murder 😮

I’ll camp there until Wednesday. Get some playtime with the 200hp ski-boat and "inflatable toys" as well.

Man, I’m going to miss getting up at 5 to go to work 😀

• Robert Lambie

April 29, 2011 at 10:27 am

well I’m/we’re working… so no telly for me/us… 😀

• Phill Fenton

April 29, 2011 at 11:31 am

It was nice of the government to announce that today would be a public holiday.

Would be even nicer if they would reduce the tax burden on the self employed so that we could actually afford to take the day off 🙁

Meanwhile my dustbin got emptied at work today by council workers who are enjoying double time and a day in lieu for working today 😕

• Robert Lambie

April 29, 2011 at 11:36 am
    quote Phill Fenton:

It was nice of the government to announce that today would be a public holiday.

Would be even nicer if they would reduce the tax burden on the self employed so that we could actually afford to take the day off 🙁

Meanwhile my dustbin got emptied at work today by council workers who are enjoying double time and a day in lieu for working today 😕

Exactly… :appl:

• David Rowland

April 30, 2011 at 11:12 am

working lol… we should be but we are not lol

enjoying the moment…. and didn’t she scrub up well

• Angelique Muller

May 1, 2011 at 6:41 am

It was a special day indeed with Killian turning 3!

Attachments:

• Shane Drew

May 1, 2011 at 1:47 pm
    quote Angelique Muller:

I remember you having him Angelique, doesn’t time fly

• Angelique Muller

May 2, 2011 at 7:34 am
    quote Shane Drew:

quote Angelique Muller:

I remember you having him Angelique, doesn’t time fly

Did I ever mention he had a sister almost a year ago? This is Annabel..

Attachments:

• Shane Drew

May 2, 2011 at 8:51 am

gorgeous… a belated congrats 😛