Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment For Sale – Unused Keencut Evolution-E2 310cm – 124 inch

• For Sale – Unused Keencut Evolution-E2 310cm – 124 inch

Posted by Graham Sim on September 7, 2016 at 10:53 am

NOW SOLD… Thank you for the interest.

For Sale – Unused £350 + VAT Keencut Evolution-E2 310cm- 124”

The Keencut Evolution-E2 integrated wide format cutting system was designed to revolutionise the speed, accuracy and convenience of the finishing process. Intended to fit on any bench or the purpose built Keencut EVO 2 Bench the all new Evolution-E2 shares the same outstanding 1:15000 straightness accuracy guarantee of the first generation Evolution and the world renowned Javelin Xtra cutter bar.

The unique four piece cutter slideway and torsion bar extrusion combines with the full length base plate to create a cutting machine that will meet the challenges of the most demanding operator and safely process valuable artwork.
    The integral lift and hold mechanism of the new Evolution-E2, operates from either end enabling a single operator to load and align even the longest print jobs quickly and accurately. The unique parking mechanism allows the cutter to be rotated to a safe position below the bench when it is not needed leaving the working surface free of obstructions for performing inspection and other procedures.

The replaceable integrated cutting track and textile cutting wheel attachment (included) enable flag and other delicate materials to be cut cleanly and with great precision when a knife blade is not suitable. When heat cutting and sealing is required the Keencut HotCut sliding head can be quickly attached with the appropriate electric Hot Knife and subsequently detached in seconds.

The Evolution E2 has been constantly refined since its inception and is the most versatile, accurate and simple to use wide format cutting system ever.

Sized at 310cm, the Evolution-E2 has been created to handle the output of every size and type of roll feed or flatbed printer with the capability to cut materials as diverse as flag, banner, PVC Foamboard, foamcore and much more.

PRICE £350 + VAT

Attachments:

Graham Sim replied 7 years, 8 months ago 5 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Derek Heron

September 7, 2016 at 12:13 pm

hi graham
    whereabouts are you based

Derek

• Graham Sim

September 7, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Good afternoon

We are based in Edinburgh.

• Derek Heron

September 7, 2016 at 12:21 pm

hi again do you have any contact details

derek

• Graham Sim

September 7, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Hi sure if you call the office between hours of 0830 to 1730 and we will be glad to answer any queries you have.

0131 337 1237.

Many thanks

• Unknown Member

September 7, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Graham,

Is this something that you still have the original shipping tube for?

If so I will have at that price and arrange to have it collected

Drop me a mail to james.s@group101.co.uk with all deatails

Many Thanks

• David McCarroll

September 7, 2016 at 8:12 pm

Hi Graham,

If none of the above take this let me know and I’ll head over from Glasgow on Friday and collect.

David

• Robert Lambie

September 7, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Well done on the fast sale Graham! :smiles:

This feels all very…

• Graham Sim

September 8, 2016 at 8:10 am

Hi James

Sorry we do not have the original packaging.

Regards

Specialized Signs

quote James Sahota:

Graham,

Is this something that you still have the original shipping tube for?

If so I will have at that price and arrange to have it collected

Drop me a mail to james.s@group101.co.uk with all deatails

Many Thanks

• Graham Sim

September 8, 2016 at 9:16 am

Hi David

As we do not have the original packaging, it looks like the other buyer will not be interested. I will let you know as soon as I know if he is taking it.

Regards

Specialized Signs

quote David McCarroll:

Hi Graham,

If none of the above take this let me know and I’ll head over from Glasgow on Friday and collect.

David

• Unknown Member

September 8, 2016 at 9:18 am

Graham

If you can pack this up for us I will glady take it.

Just needs to be secure in transit

Rob perhaps you can pick this up for me and it gives me an excuse to come see you!

Many Thanks

• Graham Sim

September 8, 2016 at 10:04 am
    quote James Sahota:

Graham

If you can pack this up for us I will glady take it.

Just needs to be secure in transit

Rob perhaps you can pick this up for me and it gives me an excuse to come see you!

Many Thanks

Hi James we will not be able to pack it up secure enough to transport it so I have sold it to the other bidder. Thank you for your interest though.