Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment For Sale: Roland SP540i Print and Cut – 18 months old

• For Sale: Roland SP540i Print and Cut – 18 months old

Posted by Warren Beard on October 16, 2011 at 11:37 am

Hi guys

I’m selling my SP540i printer, it is 18 months old and in excellent condition and is very very clean and well looked after.

I’m looking for £8500 +vat but will consider any decent offer as I’m sure it will be more than a part exchange.

The heads fire 100% perfectly as per nozzle test print attached, and if you want a test print done I am happy to print one off for you from one of your files.

I need to shift it in about 4 weeks time but need to close a deal soon so please get in touch if interested.

Cheers

Warren

Attachments:

Warren Beard replied 12 years, 2 months ago 6 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Jason Davies

October 16, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Good price Warren, it looks as if it has been looked after, no ink splats near the wipers. Good luck with the sale.

• Warren Beard

October 17, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Thanks Jason

The machine was a great investment and now I need a faster one, it’s a great buy for somebody who is about to get in to printing, if nobody wants it I’m going to have to trade it in for less which would be a shame.

I have a trade in value so am willing to hear any offers on it really. If more than the trade in I might accept it.

cheers

Warren

• Warren Beard

October 28, 2011 at 9:40 pm

Updating with lower price of £7500+vat, seems not a lot of printer sales at the moment 😕

• David Rowland

October 28, 2011 at 10:10 pm

wow so clean.

don’t forget TWO of the same kind can be your double speed plan

• Warren Beard

October 28, 2011 at 10:15 pm

space will be an issue right now so not ideal

The printer is still under warranty until March 2012 but not sure if it can be transferred so will need to check on that.

• Warren Beard

November 3, 2011 at 10:17 pm

offer withdrawn, no longer up for sale at this time.

Cheers

Warren

• Karl Williams

November 3, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Have you canceled the other printer then Warren?

• Warren Beard

November 3, 2011 at 10:51 pm
    quote Karl Williams:

Have you canceled the other printer then Warren?

Yes, long story mate but sticking with this one for now.

• Chris Wool

November 3, 2011 at 11:15 pm

shame but your a big boy you know what you are doing. enjoy straight printing 😉

• Mindaugas

February 26, 2012 at 4:37 pm

hi,

printers still not sold?

• Warren Beard

February 26, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Hi mate

I didn’t sell it as I decided to hang on to it and not upgrade. I’m busy looking in to expanding at the moment but no plans yet to sell again but I might decide to upgrad rather than expand in o a new market so keep you eyes peeled.

Cheers

Warren