Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment For sale: HP Latex 330 64in printer with inks and spare heads

• For sale: HP Latex 330 64in printer with inks and spare heads

Posted by Darren Summers on July 12, 2022 at 3:32 pm

Hi,

HP 330 Latex digital printer for sale

64” wide format printer

6 colours + primer

Head units are plug and play

Comes with nearly £1000 inks (all in date) and some spare heads

Owned from new, the machine is 6 years old. It has not been used heavily so it’s not covered in ink. It’s under warranty with Spandex (unfortunately not transferrable, I have already asked and they no longer sell HP machines therefore, do not support them moving forward). The printer will be serviced before sale.

The machine has wanted for nothing. The only issue it has had was a faulty heat sensor which was replaced under service warranty about a year ago. I may even be able to get service history from Spandex.

Reason for sale is we have bought a new printer.

It’s a great machine. We used it for outdoor signage, vehicle graphics and wraps.

Since we have not been regularly using it, the machine has remained powered up and can be seen working before taking it away.

The machine will come with ONYX rip software (version 12) which runs the printer no problem. I have been quoted £1000 to upgrade it to the latest version of Onyx but, it works fine. I have the newest version of Onyx and can honestly say, it wouldn’t be worth spending £1k on it as nothing much has changed – I can show you the two and you can see for yourself.

Happy to offer some help over the phone to get you going if you get stuck but, I wouldn’t be able to offer any service.

The machine is located in Stevenage, Herts. It is advertised elsewhere.

Price: £5k ono

PM me for any details.

Darren Summers replied 1 year, 5 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply