Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment For Sale:Gerber Dimension 200 CNC & Omega 2.5,*SOLD*

• For Sale:Gerber Dimension 200 CNC & Omega 2.5,*SOLD*

Posted by David Rowland on August 19, 2005 at 10:36 pm

UPDATE: We are relocating and we don’t want to take this with us, it has been stored since 2005 and I have just got it working:-

$this->auto_embed_video(‘http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4Lq78b_JOk?version=3&hl=en_US’, ‘560’, ‘340’)

It has had some repairs and could do with someone to tidy this up.
    The blower pump is 2 or 3 phase, you could convert it to single phase with some inverter solution. The rest of the machine works off 3no UK mains plugs.

The old spindle and inverters are present, we just took them all off when we had a breakdown and changed for fresh many years ago, these could be put back on.

I really need to clear this, the machine needs some work but ideal for someone who runs from a garage etc.

Omega PC with Art Path and the 3D addon installed.

Offers around £1500+vat, could deliver if within 100miles.

Questions dave@everysign.co.uk or 01271 344932

We are outgrowing our little table rather rapidly, I think time has come to find it a new home, will post more details soon but we are currently looking at a larger table.

If interested in this let us know

Hope I am not breaking board rules… didn’t see any on Buy/Sell forum, I will correct if needed.

David Rowland replied 11 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Carrie Brown

August 19, 2005 at 10:37 pm

Dave, any chance of making your pics smaller ?? :lol1:

• David Rowland

August 19, 2005 at 10:44 pm

I made them smaller…
    Your right about pictures.. i didn’t see anyone else post any and people like me will post pics, pictures speak volumes to me.

• Carrie Brown

August 19, 2005 at 10:57 pm

you have 😮 ??? :lol1: they still look the same size … they go off my screen by loads and I dont have a small monitor!! Trouble is peeps who dont have bb will have to wait yonks to see the pics … and I cant see it properly when I have to scroll across to see it all.

😀

• David Rowland

August 31, 2005 at 5:04 pm

If anyone is interested in our router, we are now cleaning it up etc.

It is a 900mm wide x 800mm deep table.

It has suction and mist cooling system. We use it mainly for perspex, dibond, foamex, engraving small items and we have used it to make oversized fascias. All in good order and has provided us with years of good service. It also comes with a suction unit.

It runs off Gerbers’ artpath software, Spandex Pentium III computer and

The specifications are here
    http://www.gspinc.com/products/routers/d200.html

We are looking for about £8K

01271 371608 / dave@everysign.co.uk

• David Rowland

November 21, 2006 at 12:46 pm

The CNC is still for sale, here is some current photos of it. The machine is much better then our large CNC as it is light weight and ballscrew based, our staff are not very happy that we are selling it as it is one of the best routers ever built.

Ideal for engraving keyblanks, wooden signs in 3D and so forth. I will now come with Omega 2.5 with the ArtPath standard and 3D module too, so you can create prismatic features very easily.

Our new price £7K ono is for the CNC machine, Software, computer and monitor and the vucumn hold down, the dust extraction to the side is only temporary and is not part of the deal.

Any question, please ask PM or phone or email above
    Dave

Attachments:

• Marekdlux

November 21, 2006 at 3:32 pm

That’s a great little machine. We love ours.
    Hope it finds a happy home.
    -Marek

• David Rowland

November 17, 2007 at 9:54 am

Here is my dimension 200, it has a little damage now and therefore would accept offers. The right hand side screw thread is now broken so therefore we cannot tighten it up so we run it currently without a vac. It can be fixed reasonably easy, just we haven’t got around to it.

PM me any offers or email dave@everysign.co.uk

We should really let this go, I am only cutting keyrings on it to be quite fair, we do most of the work on the main big router.

So if your undecided between laser / rotary , then this thing will do foamex as laser produced deadly gases, it does cut a good edge although laser is better, but you can cut quite thick with this one. For raw signage then this is easier, it does fairly good engraving and the software does work quite well with it.

Typically the item is about 1mtr by 1mtr (but cutting area is a bit less then this).. it requires ‘2 phases’ out of 3 (thats for the vacumn hold down part) and the rest of it is on 1 phase standard 13amp plugs.

Comes with all thats needed, Omega with its Autocarve 3D and ArtPath. Very good bit of software once you have mastered it.

You seen the offers above, I would suggest just sending me offers to that email address and we will decide, needs to go now.

Dave

• David Rowland

November 28, 2012 at 8:17 pm

SOLD FINALLY!