Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment For Sale Epson S series Solvent Printer & ONYX RIP

• For Sale Epson S series Solvent Printer & ONYX RIP

Posted by Gary Husband on June 6, 2024 at 12:30 pm

EPSON S SERIES SC-S80600 9/10 COLOUR SOLVENT Printer with stand, ink, software plus the Onyx software License Key.

I am happy to send you a video showing the printer working.

Also I can show the printer working and how to use it with the software when you come to collect.

Price: £9500 ono includes all items and fees. Please contact me, Gary, before you decide to buy to discuss things further.

Condition: Like New in excellent condition. Bought in Aug 2020 so 3.5 years old.

Reason for sale: I’ve bought a new printer, exactly the same just with a bulk ink system.

I’ve been in the trade for over 25 years and used many different types of large format printers but I can honestly say this is the easiest printer to use with fantastic colour. Whoever buy this printer will be very happy.

If you have any questions or want to arrange a time to come and see it please email me.

About the printer (the blurb):

Elevate your printing capabilities with the EPSON S Series SC-S80600. This top-of-the-line solvent printer is perfect for businesses seeking superior print quality and reliability.

Key Features:

High-Performance Printing: Achieves stunning, vibrant colours with its advanced 9/10 colour ink system, ideal for creating eye-catching banners, signs, and vehicle wraps.

Precision and Speed:Delivers exceptional print precision and fast production speeds, ensuring your projects are completed efficiently without compromising quality.

Durable Prints: Utilises solvent-based inks for durable, long-lasting prints that are resistant to scratches, water, and UV exposure.

User-Friendly Interface:Intuitive controls and software make operation straightforward, even for those new to large-format printing.

Eco-Friendly: Designed with sustainability in mind, offering reduced ink waste and energy consumption.

Why Choose the EPSON S80600?

Versatility:Perfect for a variety of media types and applications.

Reliability:Known for its consistent performance and minimal maintenance requirements.

Cost-Effective: Low operational costs and high-quality output make it a valuable addition to any printing business.

If you have any questions or want to arrange a time to come and see it please email me.

Gary Husband replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.