Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions File Swapping Font id help please

• Font id help please

Posted by Adrian Neill on October 5, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

Have a font we need to match. I’ve been through our list of fonts and have ‘what the font’d’ it with no success.

Grateful for any help.

Attachments:

Chris Windebank replied 11 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Adrian Neill

October 8, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Hi everyone …… still stumped on this one. Been through all our font lists a few times and not coming up.

Any help is appreciated if anyone recognises the font.

• Chris Windebank

October 8, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Adrian I have tried with no joy. Any other info? Who is it for, anything better on their website or pdf? I have re-drawn and still no id for you

• Adrian Neill

October 9, 2012 at 5:28 am

Hi Chris, thanks so much for trying.

It’s just for an update on a tenant directory. We tried to see if the building manager had the details from the initial installation but no joy there.

As there is only one tenant listed at the moment we’ve convinced the building manager to let us change the existing font to one ‘similar’ and we’ll just change the existing name on the board at our expense.

Thanks again for looking. If anyone does happen to know what it was it would be interesting to know.

😀

• Harry Cleary

October 9, 2012 at 8:46 am

I had a good look too Adrian, but could only find similar. There is, what looks to me, some crude node editing on the middle part of the ‘s’ which makes me suspect that this is an edited font. Just a thought.

• Malcolm Elliott

October 10, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Looks stretched so I think Harry is right. The down strokes are thicker which usually points to stretching.

• Chris Windebank

October 10, 2012 at 2:48 pm

its Johanneke Light with a barstardized A