Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions General Printing Topics Epson GS6000 owners, where are you?

• Dominic Fowler

July 11, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Hi Dave,

I can help you with this. What info are you after?

Edit: I should add i work for Epson, specifically the large format area so i can’t offer you any unbiased info, however maybe i can try and answer any other questions and point you in the right direction.

Mod/Admin: If I’m over stepping the mark here i don’t mean to so please edit/delete if needed.

Dom.

• David Rowland

July 11, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Thank you Dominic… i have sent a private message (see above), you wont be able to reply but my email address is attached

Still looking for the few people who have the GS6000? where are you?

• Matt Rhoades

September 5, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Hey Dave. Me me me!!!!

• Craig Brown

September 5, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Hi Dave – We have an Epson GS6000 here as well – pick up the phone and happy to talk to you about it

• Adam Zeit

September 10, 2011 at 8:02 am

Hi, I’m still considering to buy the GS6000, instead of the VS640 and maybe attach a KONA cutter to it.

How is a m2 print priced? How is the quality? Any "problems" or things I should know and consider about it? How is the impression overall?

• Stafford Cox

September 12, 2011 at 9:02 am

Hi Dave. I know the guys in the London office had a 6000 for a while to develop the driver for Shiraz. I’m not sure if they still have it but can find out…. If you need any advice from the RIP side of things, you know where I am 😉

Stafford