Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions CNC Router and Engraving does anyone have any experience with a Roland PCN 2300?

• Rodney Gold

February 26, 2013 at 7:11 am

It’s a good machine if you can get one 2nd hand for cheap , good to test the waters with , works off Corel draw etc. Not the most robust of machines compared to , lets say , a newing hall… But perfectly adequate.
    I bought one 2nd hand for round 700 quid about 6 years ago, we use it about 2 hours a day in a VERY heavy production environment/workshop and have had no issues at all.
    It does some stuff much quicker and easier than my big overhead routers or lasers.
    Roland has a great support site , http://www.rolanddga.com
    Go to support and look under legacy equipment and download manuals , tips , drivers etc for it.

• Jamie Laird

March 11, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Hi Rodney, sorry I took my time in replying. Well we bought it, only £800 quid- need to figure out out to connect the thing up and see what’s what. Looks to be in fairly decent nick and apparently has an upgraded head or something according to seller.

Managed to get the Dr engrave and 3D engrave software from Roland support as well as the user manual so thanks for that, much appreciated!