Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters does anyone have a manual for graphtec Fc3100 please?

• does anyone have a manual for graphtec Fc3100 please?

Posted by joest on August 10, 2007 at 8:55 am

Hi
    I’ve just acquired a 2nd hand Graphtec FC3100-60, but no manual and not a clue how to work it. Does anyone have a manual they could lend/photcopy/scan (all expenses paid of course). Any similar machine would probably do (Fc2100/FC3100/FC4100/FC5100?).
    Joe

jaytk replied 16 years, 6 months ago 5 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Alan Cooper

August 10, 2007 at 9:13 am

Hi Joe,
    I’ve got a users manual for a Cutting Pro FC2100-60/-90 that you are welcome to have. We sold our old Graphtec some years back and have
    only recently found the manual.

Regards
    Alan

• joest

August 10, 2007 at 9:27 am

Thanks Alan, that’s really helpful. Please let me know the postage cost & I will send stamps. My address is: Joe Sherwood Taylor, KiwiClings UK, Caddle House, Rixon, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 1BQ.
    Thanks again
    Joe

• Alan Cooper

August 10, 2007 at 9:47 am

Hi Joe,
    Postage is minimal. I’ll post later today.

Regards
    Alan

• Martin Pearson

August 10, 2007 at 10:00 am

Joe, have you tried contacting Graphtec about a manual? They are normally quite helpful and that way you will get the right manual for your machine.
    I have an FC4100 and you are welcome to a copy of the manual for that, I will try and dig it out over the week-end. It’s on CD so should be with all the other CD’s I have for equipment.

• joest

August 10, 2007 at 10:17 am

Thanks Martin,
    Alan is going to send me the FC2100 manual, if you have the FC4100, maybe I can take the average and get the 3100! If it’s not too difficult to send or email (joe@kiwiclings.co.uk), it would be very useful. I’ve not tried Graphtec yet, apart from searching their web site, but may try that also.
    Many thanks for your help.
    Joe

• joest

August 20, 2007 at 8:53 am

Martin
    I wonder if you’ve found that manual for the Graphtec FC4100 yet – I’d be really grateful if you could send a copy (any expense repaid, of course).
    Joe

• Neil Churchman

August 29, 2007 at 3:47 pm

We can e-mail you a copy of the manual for the FC5100 if that’s any good?
    🙂

• joest

August 29, 2007 at 4:25 pm

If you could I would be really grateful – I’m sure they must have something in common. Email address is (mod-edit) please read board rules

• Neil Churchman

August 30, 2007 at 2:00 pm

Joe,

I’ll e-mail the Graphtec 5100 info. to the previously mentioned e-mail
    address, as the one you posted has been edited out 😮

• joest

September 2, 2007 at 4:55 pm

Thanks a lot for the manual Neil, I hope to give it some careful study this week.
    Joe

• jaytk

October 31, 2007 at 3:05 pm

mod-edit see board rules
    admin@uksignboards.com