Did they give Windows 10 an intentional headache? My conspiracy theory:
I think Microsoft are trying to get me to install windows 11 by underhand means.
I have increasingly found various things getting slow or inoperable on my PC, running windows10.
1. Thunderbird. It takes many minutes for an email to go out, then it has trouble saving it.
2. Xero. Pages dont load first time, and it freezes when I send out a bill. It is also really slow.
This happens on both Chrome AND Firefox.
3. Even my bank. This often brings up a page that wont load properly
4. Saving a file in Illustrator often wont save – in eps, pdf or ai.
5. Most important of all; I cant tweet (!)
My macbook pro has none of these issues.
I keep getting endless loop popups trying to make me download 11.
The problems began when they first appeared.
Does anybody else have the same issues?
I am resistant to it, because I have software I have had for decades (illustrator 10) and I think it wont work, and I refuse to pay again for software.
MicroSoft however, claims that any software running on 7,8,or10 will run on 11.
I just dont really believe them. I already had issues with 10 when I got that.