Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Roland Printers Cap top replacement – Rolan XC 540 Pro111 help, please?

• Cap top replacement – Rolan XC 540 Pro111 help, please?

Posted by Shawn Bentley on April 4, 2015 at 7:30 pm

hi guys sorry a few posts going up but troubleshooting my probs with xc 540 pro111 as some banding on yellows greens and blues, in your opinions do any of these need replacing and are they easy to replace? any videos around on how etc,? regards and thank u all in advance.

Attachments:

Shawn Bentley replied 9 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Kevin Flowers

April 5, 2015 at 12:27 pm

Shawn
    hard to tell from pics but lot of ink everywhere you are looking for any nicks in the rubber seal. You can do a vac test on them by having heads in place then remove pipe from pump and fit syringe. If you get ink drawn through the cap is sealing ok, you can adjust the height of the caps until they seal. I believe i still have manual for earlier version SC545 which your machine is basically with some modifications.Hope this helps

Kev

• Shawn Bentley

April 5, 2015 at 12:33 pm

hi kev thanks for reply I’ve got the manual for machine as downloaded it (engineers manual) so quite in-depth but out of my league lol will try sourcing local engineer to do it i think, cheers shawn

• Kevin Flowers

April 5, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Shawn
    if you get stuck finding an engineer and need help give me a shout don’t think you are far from me.
    Kev

• Shawn Bentley

April 5, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Hi kev thanks for that really appreciate it cheers Shawn