Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters can anyone tell me with graphtec 3000-60 cutting problem?

• can anyone tell me with graphtec 3000-60 cutting problem?

Posted by John Wilson on February 10, 2006 at 12:11 pm

When cutting circles or rounded text my cutter doesn’t cut the whole circle, I haven’t really noticed this before until I started cutting really small logo’s. It misses out a very small section and doesn’t complete the join meaning that I have to cut it with a scalpel when weeding.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

John Wilson replied 18 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Nigel Pugh

February 10, 2006 at 12:20 pm

That would suggest that your offset is set a little too low on your machine.

Too low and it will undercut, too high and it will overcut.

• jeffus – Graphtec

February 10, 2006 at 3:57 pm

Hi John,

check your off set like Nigel has suggested, if you are using graphtec blade and holder with the blue top make sure, the settings for the off set is CB09.x 0 , if the blade has started to wear adjust the offset + – until your circles improve. also check your cutting strip is in good condition, and unscrew the blue top from time to time give the bearings a wipe and add a tiny dab of grease, helps the life of blade and holder. 🙂

cheers

Jeff

• John Wilson

February 10, 2006 at 9:10 pm

Cheers

I’ll give it another go in the morning but I think I might need a new blade aswell so better order one just incase