Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters can anyone tell me how to adjust settings graphtec fc2100-50

• can anyone tell me how to adjust settings graphtec fc2100-50

Posted by Liam Caulfield on July 6, 2004 at 11:30 am

Hey ho, I have a graphtec fc2100-50. Never changed any settings just plug it in and cut! Yippee lazy Liam. But now the blade is getting blunt and I cant figure out how to adjust it. The software settings seem to get over ridden (is that a word?) by the settings on the machine itself. Its got buttons and stuff to change settings like speed and pressure but I didnt get a manual with the thing (its about 100years old I thin but it works!).

So anyone got any tips on this machine? Would also appreciate a source for blades for it for the future.

splendid

Liam Caulfield replied 19 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Steve Lamb

July 6, 2004 at 11:37 am

Liam

I have an old FC 2100 120 and if yours is the same try this.

After calibration press condition – – (there should be a square cursor flashing) force (no.1 button) and adjust up or down as required then press Enter.

If the blade is really blunt and giving rounded edges or missing parts of the cut then time to get a new blade but try the above first.

Good Luck

• Liam Caulfield

July 6, 2004 at 8:31 pm

Nice one, now I know how to adjust speed etc! Perfect. But it seems a new blade is required, not a big deal. Any idea what blade it takes? I have no idea, suppose I should get in touch with Graphtec really.

Cheers