Activity Feed Forums Software Discussions Signlab Software can anyone help with signlab7 & creation pcut 900 prob’s

• can anyone help with signlab7 & creation pcut 900 prob’s

Posted by Andy Collins on April 9, 2006 at 7:58 pm

Hi guys & gals

Here’s one that has stumped me, originally usingSL7 with an old Roland PNC 1000 and everything worked OK, now with the new machine I get several odd cuts, firstly it cuts a mirror image although shown in the cut dialogue box as normal, this can be sorted if you remember to mirror the image in the cut dialogue box ( something I forgot on several occasions!!) i would like to get this fixed so any ideas?

Secondly, since obtaining the driver from CadLink, which is a Pcut610.ini even though mines a 900 machine, now a series of letters or shapes do not cut on the same axis, for instance, I set a circle rectangle and an arrow to cut in that order on the same axis (arrow for orientation), they all cut and could be weeded OK, but the cutter had fed the vinyl through a little way and went back and cut the arrow rotated through 90 deg and overlapping the edge of the circle.
    I have checked the forum and found several posts regarding the HPGL & DMPL settings and have tried other setting but still the same.

Oh, by the way, It cuts fine with artcut6 (Supplied), but hey Signlab cost me an "arm and a leg" so i would like to use it if I can. I’m on a WXP SP2 computer via a serial link, the same as with the Roland

thanks in advance

Andy

Shane Drew replied 18 years ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Shane Drew

April 10, 2006 at 10:40 pm

Can’t really help on this. Can’t help but notice a lot of people have issues with the P-Cut unit 😕

Does the 900 designate the size? as apposed to the 610?

If that is the case, I’m not sure the driver will be any different. The width should not be an issue, as far as the driver gies (I don’t think anyway).

Have you double checked your dip switches for the serial side? or is it auto sensing.

Hopefully someone here can help

Sorry I am not much help tho,