Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Vinyl Best Pop-Up material for HP L26500?

• Best Pop-Up material for HP L26500?

Posted by John Dorling on October 16, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Hi All

Before I go spending my £ on the wrong stuff, does anyone have a recommendation for a good pop-up material for this machine?

Thanks

John

John Dorling replied 10 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Peter Munday

October 16, 2013 at 3:58 pm

APS http://www.allprint.co.uk do some nice ones for the latex printer and they will supply the profile as well.

Peter

• John Dorling

October 17, 2013 at 11:51 am

Thanks Peter. Gave them a call and they do have the stuff but it’s pretty pricey. Anyone used anything else? I can get Arlon from Wm Smith but I need something a metre wide minimum as this is for a shell scheme and not a pop-up.

Thanks

John

• Kevin Busby

October 21, 2013 at 8:57 am

I’ve got some that Ive not tried printing to yet (But could do a test) but it only goes up to 914mm, good enough for the smaller ones but not wide enough this time.

If you find you could make do let me know and ill do a test print on it and see what results are like but a lot cheaper than all print just lower quality i expect.

Kev

• John Dorling

October 21, 2013 at 10:50 am

Thanks Kevin. I got some Arlon DPF215 in the end, seems to print well. It’s fine for the pop up but not wide enough for the other job I have to do. I’ll have to use the APS stuff for that.

Thanks

John