Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics AVERY 878-01 Moss Green discontinued, help sourcing please?

• AVERY 878-01 Moss Green discontinued, help sourcing please?

Posted by Jean Oakley on October 1, 2018 at 2:55 pm

Hi all another repair job, the colour used is the above Moss Green.
    Ive contacted Europoint – never stocked it and Spandex – showing as discontinued.
    Its a very sludgy looking green, I really dont want to start trying to match the colour on my printer and was hoping someone on here might have a bit of old stock? I only need half a metre of 610 wide as that would be more than enough to finish the job. Happy to pay for your trouble and of course the postage, thanks for reading jean

Attachments:

Chris Wilson replied 5 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Mike Thornley

October 2, 2018 at 11:30 am

Hi Jean
    Have you tried Victory they are an avery stockist, just a thought.

• Jean Oakley

October 2, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Hi Mike, thanks but Victory have never stocked it. Id not heard of them before so thanks for flagging them up to me

• Chris Wilson

October 2, 2018 at 6:38 pm

Victory are good. We deal with Kim there and they always try and help, just for future.

Avery do a phone app where they have all the CYMK codes for each colour. (Although I had to punch the RGB to get it spot on) but we printed some blue on a Roland Vs 540 CYMK and it came out practically perfect.

• Jean Oakley

October 2, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Hi Chris would you be able to look and see if the app has this colour please? Even if it’s close it will give me somewhere to start from thanks for this information

• Chris Wilson

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Unless and I’ve got the wrong series 878 is now called leaf green. Is it possible they have changed the name? Looks similar on screen though.