Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters Any views on a Graphtec PRO FC5100-75 cutter with signlab?

• Marekdlux

November 22, 2006 at 9:12 pm

I would buy 2.
    -Marek

• Peter Normington

November 22, 2006 at 9:18 pm

Lee, if its on fleebay take care,
    As I just said in another post, if it sounds to good to be true….

Peter

• Robert Lambie

November 23, 2006 at 1:48 am

We use signlab in most of our machines… great software.
    signlab comes in modules, the one you are being offered may be the lowest module so it will be far from the value of the full package.

I have graphtec, brilliant machines… i think ours is the FC5100-150, very accurate, fast etc

you are being quoted £1100 for both? 😕
    i just dont see it… steer clear mate!

get a new machine with after sales backup, warranty etc
    i have heard too many times on this site people that have jumped at these kind of offers only to report back to us all "how they were stung"

• Shane Drew

November 23, 2006 at 9:59 am

you sure its not stolen?

• jeffus – Graphtec

November 23, 2006 at 9:07 pm

Hi
    I saw that one on ebay, "buyer collects" no postage!

So maybe you can go have a look, it is in Loftus , Cleveland, or maybe some one you know can go have a look,
    looks in good nick to me from the pics, bargain with the software.
    contact the seller see if you can pay cash on pick up! If its genuine they won’t mind !!

cheers

Jeff

• LeeMorris

November 23, 2006 at 9:12 pm

Hi Jef

I am interested in buying a new cutter and filled in the form off the suppliers section but know one as contacted me.

Lee

• jeffus – Graphtec

November 23, 2006 at 9:20 pm

Hi Lee

If your after a Graphtec the new Fc7000-75 are £1695 +vat

I can’t say too much working for Graphtec, I’m not sales I’m a techie 🙂

the fc51-75 is a good reliable model and if the one on ebay is genuine with sign lab its a good buy.

cheers

Jeff

• Alan Wharton

November 23, 2006 at 9:40 pm

Loftus cleveland !! i live 3 miles from there if you would like me to go see it for you np.

• Peter Normington

November 23, 2006 at 9:47 pm

It actually looks genuine, so I would ask the seller to accept payment on collection, but be quick, by putting it on the boards, it could be snapped up.( You’re responsible to verify though, its only my opinion)

The dongle looks genuine as well, the number can be verified by cadlink,

Peter

• Brian Hays

November 24, 2006 at 9:29 am

Looks like a good deal to me, must be a budget version of Signlab if he only paid £600 for it though.

The plotter has got to be more than a year old as it’s an old model too, maybe Jeff can confirm when it was replaced by the 7000 series? as I am not very good with dates & times :lol1:

• LeeMorris

November 24, 2006 at 2:42 pm

I have tried to contact seller to see if its got warranty left being its a year old but had no reply so doesn’t look good if seller can’t be bothered to reply.

Lee