Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment €3,000 Digital Printer, Guiliteen & Bus Card Cutter 4 s

• €3,000 Digital Printer, Guiliteen & Bus Card Cutter 4 s

Posted by Dermot Howard on March 4, 2010 at 8:50 pm

About 2 years ago I purchased this print set. It consists of printer SRA3 size, guillotine, Business Card Cutter and Software.
    It was a hasty decision on my part; I should not have purchased it.

It is a great machine which has been used very little and works perfectly. The only reason for getting rid of it is I just don’t use it as I am concentrating on the signage end of the biz.

I can produce the print stats to show how little the machine has been used. I have a contract with supplier; meaning that I pay for each page printed and all consumables, parts and service is included in this price. I would assume anyone buying this in the UK will have no problem getting a similar contract with OKI there.

I am open to offers or a swap for a computerized engraving/cnc system

More info on the whole system here

http://www.digitalprint.ie/index.php?op … &Itemid=55

Attachments:

Dermot Howard replied 13 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Nicholas Gormley

March 4, 2010 at 8:57 pm

What are you roughly looking for it??

• Chris Wool

March 4, 2010 at 8:58 pm

more info on the card cutter please.

took me nearly 12 mts to get that type of printing to make money but would not be with out it now. and is a good add on to sign work why can’t you make it work.

chris

😳 just seen link sorry no good as it says it wont cut up a full sra3+
    320 x 450

• Dermot Howard

March 4, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Nicholas: I think I paid some where in the region of €10k for it, i would be happy to get in the region of 5 or 6k at the moment.

I can give a vat receipt for it

Chris.
    The card cutter is a good machine it works perfect and cuts through cards like lightning, great when doing a few cards in a hurry.

I thought it wold be a great add on to my sign biz, but i just dont have the time to push it and have been looking after the sign end of the biz in the current times as that is what allowed me to buy it in the first place.

• Chris Wool

March 4, 2010 at 9:49 pm

you don’t really have to push cards. well may be a bit.
    every time you hand out your own say we do cards as well nice aren’t they.
    every van say you could do with some cards with that new design on them, no art fee cos i have the design done.

best of luck with it

chris

• Dermot Howard

March 4, 2010 at 9:56 pm

Cheers. As a matter of interest, how much do you sell cards for?

• Chris Wool

March 4, 2010 at 10:39 pm

start at £39 for 200 not cheap but nice quality funny how some of them go for the cards but turn there nose up at £150 for a van.
    i only like to deal in the lower number print runs quite a number of customers want flyers as well but not 5000 only 2oo or 500 so customers expect pro-rata to pay more. plus art time if complicated.

chris

• Andrew Blackett

March 5, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Dermot, give me some idea of what you’d want for the guillotine buddy.

Cheers
    Andy

• Dermot Howard

March 6, 2010 at 8:39 am

HI Andy.

I want to try shift the whole lot together, I think its worth more that way. If that does not work out may give you a shout.

Thanks

• Andrew Blackett

March 6, 2010 at 8:57 am

Not a problem Dermot, thought that might be the case to be honest, but if you dont ask you dont get!!

If we werent tied in to a five year lease on our konica printer we’d of been really interested in this setup….. shame! its all about timing isnt it 😉

Andy

• Dermot Howard

October 17, 2010 at 12:58 pm

HI Guys.

I just want to Clear this stuff at this stage, I looking for around €3,000 or anything close. That’s about 2,600Stg. I think it is a real bargain at this price. I have no problem bringing it to the uk, if you want to help out with the cost of the boat,

• Russell Huffer

December 7, 2010 at 3:19 pm

do you still have any or all of this for sale

Regards

Russell.

• Russell Huffer

December 12, 2010 at 8:42 pm

I guess all sold then..

• Dermot Howard

March 31, 2011 at 11:33 am

HI Russell.
    I just signed in and see you had a question for me back in December……I never looked at it sorry, Its still available, if you are still interested pm me