Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment 1530mm wide Ezy Taper® for sale

• 1530mm wide Ezy Taper® for sale

Posted by Craig Brown on September 9, 2009 at 12:57 pm

Due to the installation of a 5 mtr Rolls Roller we now have 1 off Ezy Taper® – 1530mm wide + stand surplus to requirements.

I’m sure most of you know what the Ezy Taper does but just in-case here’s a brief description taken from the Esy Taper website:-
    The Ezy Taper is capable of print mounting, cold laminating, tape application, mounting of pre-masked vinyl, flood coating and much more. The rollers used are 95mm in diametre manufactured from a unique compound which allows the machine to apply films over uneven surfaces including rivets, crevices, corrugation, steel, glass, banner and correx etc.

Looking for £950 (about a 3rd of the current new price) – transportation can be organised but this is a heavy piece of kit – can be seen working at our site in Teesside.

Derek Heron replied 14 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Paul Humble

September 15, 2009 at 8:36 am

Hi, im interested in this and im in Sunderland. Can you let me know when I can see it working?

• Craig Brown

September 15, 2009 at 8:52 am

Hi Paul – I know there are 3 people already interested in this an one is investigating transport costs – if you would like to PM me your telephone number I’ll get Dave to give you a call and he can bring you up to speed or orgainise a viewing

• Craig Brown

September 17, 2009 at 9:13 am

SOLD

• Paul Humble

September 17, 2009 at 9:22 am

Cheers Craig, also big thanks to Dave who sold it to me too. It never ceases to amaze me how friendly and helpful people in this industry are to each other.

• Craig Brown

September 17, 2009 at 9:38 am
    quote Paul Humble:

Cheers Craig, also big thanks to Dave who sold it to me too. It never ceases to amaze me how friendly and helpful people in this industry are to each other.

Thanks for the feed back Paul…glad you got sorted 😀

• Derek Heron

September 17, 2009 at 1:31 pm

see you joined the ezy taper club great bit of kit
    apart from the stand issues
    i had trouble actually feeding vinyl etc into the nip but got round this with a couple of tapered wedges as in the picture
    i reverse them in feed the print and lam through then align everything and start to wind through the wedges drop out and down to the side (fishing wire attached )
    and away you go

Derek

Attachments: