Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Off Topic Chat 15,000 women in bras

• 15,000 women in bras

Posted by Phil Halling on June 14, 2005 at 10:15 pm

Hi all , Iknow your all a great bunch out there and I thought you all ought to know that 15000 yes 15000 women in their bras are going to walk a marathon in london on saturday night.
    this all sounds bizarre but its the playtex moonwallk to raise money for breast cancer research – should be good viewing – anyway my wife julie’s going to do it so if any of you want to wish her well or even better maybe sponser her it would give her even more encouragement, either way I’m damn proud of her and I thought you all should know.

phil

Carrie Brown replied 18 years, 10 months ago 9 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Phill Fenton

June 14, 2005 at 10:27 pm

I wish her well Phil.

My wife Alison recently did a sponsored walk for the same cause (Breast Foot Forward) her mother and Aunt have both suffered (and survived) this cancer. We also have three other friends we know to have also had this disease (all still surviving 😀 ).

I’ll certainly sponsor your wife and would encourage others to do so as well.

(PM Sent)

• Robert Lambie

June 14, 2005 at 10:31 pm

how do we go about sponsoring her mate?
    feel free to use this thread to promote as much as you wish.

count me in too…..

p.s.
    you couldnt take some pics of them all at the start line could you? just for promotional causes of course. 😳

• Phil Halling

June 15, 2005 at 5:51 am

If anybody is interested in sponsoring Julie just e-mail or pm me and I will get back to you with details. Many many thanks in advance for all your support, you really are a great bunch :thanks2:

• Nicola McIntosh

June 15, 2005 at 9:21 pm

count me in too…i’ll certanly get involved 😀 (pm) on it’s way 😛

Nik

• Lynn Normington

June 15, 2005 at 9:23 pm

me too
    lynn

• Bill Dewison

June 15, 2005 at 9:40 pm

Count me in Phil 😀

Cheers, Dewi

• Adrian Hewson

June 15, 2005 at 10:12 pm

Phil the fitter, I wish I was fitter of bras if this is your line how do enter for an apprenticesip, would jillbeans like to be a model

regards Adrian

• Jill Marie Welsh

June 16, 2005 at 12:49 pm

Watch it there Adrian! 😉
    I’d jog too but I’d give myself a black eye.
    My mom is a survivor.
    It’s nice to see people trying to help.
    Love….Jill

• Carrie Brown

June 16, 2005 at 12:52 pm

Great stuff … its fab that peeps get together to raise awareness and money ….. Ive just been watching a few of the runs on tv.