Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Off Topic Chat 1000 member gets what?

• 1000 member gets what?

Posted by John Singh on November 28, 2003 at 2:19 pm

It’ll be soon time to congrat Rob again as we near the 1,000 member mark
    What will the 1,000 member get?

A signed tee shirt?
    A bottle of scottish spring water?

I know Steve Broughton will have a few suggestions

Robert Lambie replied 20 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Steve Broughton

November 28, 2003 at 2:24 pm

C’mon John, hey do you know why Scotsmen never breath out? Because they “dinna like giving anything away” 😆 😆

• Robert Lambie

November 28, 2003 at 3:15 pm

well well well we will have to see.. 😆 😆

i have a couple of other prizes i have yet to sort it believe it or not 😮

anyway.. before i confirm the 1000th i must go through all the registered so far and make sure all have details filled and that ive not missed any.. another thing.. i have dropped 5 registered 2 weeks ago while going about this because after registering & being authorised.. they changed or deleted their details.. oohhh the cheek 😉 😆

so 1000th may come but may not be the official number untill sunday of next week..

ho hum i cant waite to sift through 1000 profiles… 😮 😥 😥

• John Singh

November 28, 2003 at 9:25 pm

Looks like you’ve started to sift already
    Has the number gone down?

Watch out everybody Rob’s separating the sheep from the goats (usi)

😆 😆 😉

• Robert Lambie

November 28, 2003 at 9:33 pm

😆 😆 😆 😆
    your dead right mate.. 😉
    im sitting here sipping a glass of white wine thinking.. why oh why is there so many mickey mouses in this country that come from bubble street? 😆 😆

just kidding.. what i have noticed is not so many bogus registrations, more duplicates. that, and some that basicaly have went back in and cleared out their details. the ones i check most are those that have regostered for say, 18 months but never post. i dont need them to post even once. i just want to know exactly who they are. oh yeh, so far 10 suppliers bit the dust. again, i welcome you guys! really i do. but its so you can get involved. not spam our members! 👿

ive just done 300 registrations. time for some more wine 😉 (drink1)