Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions General Printing Topics 10/10 Group 101 with their Dye Sub

• 10/10 Group 101 with their Dye Sub

Posted by David Hammond on August 3, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Order placed Friday AM for a fabric counter from James @ Group 101, needed today for a client’s recruitment day, as promised by James, it turned up at about 08:30, we assembled it for the customer and were mighty impressed with the vibrancy of the print, the colours, and quality of the finished product. :thumbsup:

Customer was equally impressed when they arrived to collect it.

I’m loving the range of products available from 101, with a huge selling point that they can be washed, and the graphics are interchangeable, which seem’s popular with some of our customers.

Here’s a photo of the finished article, and my old man posing next to it giving an idea of scale. Check out some of the cool stands available! https://www.group101.co.uk/collections/ … n-displays

Attachments:

Christopher Montgomery replied 7 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Unknown Member

August 3, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Dave much appreciated…Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to post feedback.

Don’t often get to see items outside of the workshop so this makes a change…

God that print really does stand out if I do say so myself.

• Christopher Montgomery

August 4, 2016 at 1:21 am

Yet more great feedback from our members! Well done James and the team at at Group101.