April 14, 2005 at 12:19 pm

Cooool.
    If that’s our Nik, she looks fab!
    And also taller than Rob!
    Love….Jill

• Phill Fenton

April 14, 2005 at 12:22 pm

You found the Europoint stand then Nik 😉

If that’s Andy in the picture (with the guitar) – he’s much shorter than I imagined.

• Marekdlux

April 14, 2005 at 1:22 pm

Peter, Jobe, Robert, Dewi and Big G in the first one?
    Nik, Robert, Jobe, Dewi and Big G in the second?
    Nice picks Peter/Lynn! Looked like fun.
    -Marek

• Andy Gorman

April 14, 2005 at 1:57 pm

You see all that grey hair I’ve got? I didn’t have that 10 minutes before that photo was taken……then I met Dewi.

I see Nik is standing closer to the camera in an attempt to appear taller than Rob. Nice try! 🙂

• Jill Marie Welsh

April 14, 2005 at 2:19 pm

Were you the strolling minstrel, Big G? :lol1: Love….Jill

• Andy Gorman

April 14, 2005 at 3:14 pm

You wouldn’t believe how many people asked me to play them a tune.
    “But it’s made of foam-core”, I said. “Just give us a tune!”. *hair*

• Carrie Brown

April 14, 2005 at 8:44 pm

😮 Crikey I only just found this post ….. cannot believe I missed it … been sat here thinking “hope someone posts some piccies soon” :lol1: Moomin!!!

You all look fab not one of you look like a camel who just sucked a lemon ….. Im not very photogenic 🙄 Nik you look great 😉 I must admit like Jill said, you do look taller than Rob in the last pic!!! You all look a happy bunch of sign uk bunny’s!!! Can’t wait to see what other pics anyone else has??

I was wondering why you had a guitar with you Mr Big G …. thought to myself ….. well thats got to be a bit of a pain to lug around at a sign show :lol1: on re-reading your last post I now know!!

• Nicola McIntosh

April 14, 2005 at 9:30 pm

hi folks….back at 8 tonight and look like a zombie 😮 but i have had a blast of a time!! :lol1: :lol1: thanks sign chicks for the compliments but wow…..look at the fat on my face!! 😮 😮

phil we found the bar instead…smelt the booze 😀

i’ll away and post something on another thread!! 😛

Nik

• Nicola McIntosh

April 14, 2005 at 9:56 pm

forgot to mention…ed was so dissapointed that marcella was not at the sign uk 😥 his first words were “is marcella here” 😛
    (now i wonder why he said that, maybe a photo that was posted one friday night might be of some help) 😉

nik

• Marcella Ross

April 14, 2005 at 10:13 pm

OK…. who’s Ed? 😀 😀 😀
    Wot did I miss Nik?

The photo in question……. are we talking about Miss bouncy bouncy?

• Nicola McIntosh

April 14, 2005 at 10:20 pm

that’s the one marcella!! 😛 :lol1: sorry ed is my hubby!! 😀 he is never on here but i remember showing him that photo…. :lol1: :lol1: and he’s never forgotten it!! 😀

nik

• Marcella Ross

April 14, 2005 at 10:26 pm

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Just as well I wasn’t there Nik, disappointment is a terrible thing!!!!!!! I’m not as bouncy in that department! 😥

• mark walker

April 14, 2005 at 10:32 pm

Hi all, just got in from the unit and thought I’d catch up on the boards. It was very nice meeting people from the boards and Big G was nothing like Dewi had said! When are you fixing the flashing lashes Nik?

Cheers, Mark.

• Marekdlux

April 14, 2005 at 10:35 pm

I wanna see the bouncy photo! 😀
    -Marek

• Nicola McIntosh

April 14, 2005 at 10:43 pm

hi mark…great meeting you!! 😛 fixing those flashing lashes..as soon as!! adrian thought i was scary 😮 🙄 but i’ll forgive him he supports the same football team as me!! 😉 anyway your a nice bloke and really enjoyed your company!! did you drop dewi off okay?

just wondered incase he blethered that much…you got cheesed off and dropped him off somewhere nowhere near his house!! 😛 😉

nik 😉

• Marcella Ross

April 14, 2005 at 10:43 pm

😀 Robert confiscated the bouncy photo last time (I think he kept it in his private collection! 😉 )- I’d better not chance it again!
    Oddly enough that thread went on quite a bit if I remember. But hey, if someones looking for clipart of someone exercising………

• Marekdlux

April 14, 2005 at 10:44 pm

😳 Not sure if my virgin eyes could view such things. 😀
    -Marek

• Andy Gorman

April 14, 2005 at 10:58 pm

Nik, I’ll have none of that gibberish. Your a little bundle of cutey pie. Get rid of that avatar. It doesn’t even look like you.

And…..Mark, how exactly DID Dewi describe me? Let me guess, something to do with Jeremy Clarkson.

Anyway, I very much enjoyed meeting you all, even Dewi – it’s what I went to the show for.

And Yes, I actually saw Rob drink a whole pint of proper man’s beer, several, in fact. Only because they didn’t sell Breezers.

• mark walker

April 14, 2005 at 11:30 pm

Big G you should have been at the hotel and you would have seen lambi with a strawberry flavoured reef instead of the iron brew.
    Mark.

• mark walker

April 14, 2005 at 11:41 pm

Nik, he actually behaved on the way back. was tempted to dump him out in the wilds but he bought supper and I was able to switch into driving/not listening gear. It was nice to meet though and am looking forward to next year.

mark 😀

• Iain Gordon

April 14, 2005 at 11:47 pm

First time ive logged on after the show.. it was nice to meet some of you,even if it was for only a short while, had to get back and do a shift in the pub. Anyway i have decided that im going to next years show 4-6th May i believe andam gonna stop over and have a proper chin wag

Cheers
    Iain

• Robert Lambie

April 15, 2005 at 12:05 am

hi again everyone, just got home shortly after midnight there…. what a drive.. all on my todd for about 5 and a half hours, hungover, tired but chuckling like hell thinking about past couple of days. everyone was 100% brill! top notch folk the lot of you!
    got a good few pictures and stuff to show… will get something together and show you them all…

just opened 1 of 3 email accounts i use… 235 emails! 😮

• Marekdlux

April 15, 2005 at 12:41 am

I’ll be waiting for the pictures…sounded like a fun time! Sorry for those 200 emails..my “send” button was stuck. 😉
    -Marek

• Peter Normington

April 15, 2005 at 5:42 pm

Lynn couldn’t make it, but thanks to Nigel (jobe)
    She was really pleased with the print, which made up a little bit for not getting to the show
    Just got to save up for the printer now!
    Peter

Attachments:

• Andrew Boyle

April 15, 2005 at 5:53 pm

Glad Lynn liked it Peter, enjoyed your company…..

still never got that airport job done….anyway…..Hammy!

Andrew

• Nicola McIntosh

April 15, 2005 at 8:16 pm

nice one peter 😀

it looks good, was it for your sister? 😀 anyway wish i could have got some of the big cartoony ones for lucy, but did not like the idea of accidently sticking them up someones nose on the train!! 🙄 they were huge!! 😀

did anyone like the sericol printer? the fastest one in the world!! i was amazed, still did not like the quality of the print though!! 😀 looked a bit peely wally 😉

nik

• Nicola McIntosh

April 15, 2005 at 10:20 pm

iain! hi buddie!! 😀 sorry i did not recognise you when you nicely asked if i was niknaxpc….. 😀 when you mentioned you owned a pub and was fredthelad……..my memory went into…yes, you guessed drink mode…. (-) really enjoyed your company!! 😀

nik 😉

• Debbie Astle

April 15, 2005 at 10:37 pm

Something strange happened to Nige on Wednesday night after meeting up with everyone in the bar that lunchtime…its ok, its safe for me to post this now as its Friday evening and I’m flying home on Sunday, hopefully he’ll have forgotten it by my next visit 😀

Deb

(helps if you add the pic, i know)

Attachments:

• Peter Normington

April 15, 2005 at 10:39 pm

go on then Deb, tell us more!
    Peter

• Debbie Astle

April 15, 2005 at 11:02 pm

I forgot to post the pic but I did it now…sorry!

• Robert Lambie

April 15, 2005 at 11:09 pm

nice one nigel mate! i bet i was in the same frame of mind around that time 😉 :lol1:
    only problem was i never got an call around that time timr to join you all! 😮 😕 🙁 😉 :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

have to say your a good sport mate. 😉

• Peter Normington

April 15, 2005 at 11:10 pm

Ah Soe,
    Is that a man der in the picture? or is it Nigel?
    Peter

• Nicola McIntosh

April 15, 2005 at 11:19 pm

hi nige !! 😀 great meeting you… 😀 😉
    debbee my sincere apologies i spotted you first when i came into the hall…and said to ed ‘there’s debbee i’ll catch her later on’ 😮 but it did not work out that way!! 😀 (i blame the pub being in the way) 😉

nik

• Debbie Astle

April 16, 2005 at 9:43 am

Hi Nik,

Funnily enough I thought I spotted you earlier on too, but wasn’t entirely sure. Anyway, glad you all had a great time and don’t blame you one bit for making the most of your day out in the bar 😉 We had the best laugh (or larrrrffff in my best brummie accent Big G) that night, Nige went home from the restaurant with a spoon in his pocket – he bought it to work for me as a souvenir yesterday – wonder what he’s trying to tell me?.

Rob, we ended up miles away and although I’m sure you’d have enjoyed joining in it would have cost you an arm & a leg to get back to the NEC…next year maybe!

Great to see everyone though, its a novelty for me – back to the wilderness tomorrow lol.

Deb

• Carrie Brown

April 16, 2005 at 1:44 pm

Its great to hear you all had a fab time … especially Jobe by the looks of that pic :lol1:

So come on peeps does anyone else have any more pics for those of us that didn’t get to make it to see???

😀

• Nigel Pugh

April 16, 2005 at 1:49 pm

😳 Thanks Deb I will be talking you about this later, my excuse is that I had met Dewi earlier 😀

Great to see that you have made use of the Tiger print Peter, I forgot to thank B&P who actually gave me the job file on Tuesday, gotta say that print didn’t half attract a helluva lot of attention and I lost count how many we where asked to print off so peeps could take them home.

There was one geezer who blagged one by saying it was for his daughter’s birthday can you believe that…….oh hang on soz that was Lee Harris and I’m glad it made CJ happy. Dewi and Big G great to finally meet you both, you make a good comedy team with Big G been the smooth suave type and Dewi, well a total nut job.

Also Nic nice to have found you propping the bar up, glad to have met you, also John Childs who is a man mountain glad you was sitting down John when we met.

Finally nice to have met wee little Rob, just has funny as anyone else I’d met during the show but not quite up-to Dewi’s standard as a nutter.

Happy days and fantastic to have met so many genuinely nice peeps, shame that some could not make it 🙁

Jobe