Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics Impact Vehicle Library 2019

• Impact Vehicle Library 2019

Posted by Daniel Evans on December 19, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Is anything going on with this company?

I’ve purchased the latest disk and all the new vehicle I want are out of date.

I might as well of kept my old disk, just wondering if anyone else has come across this?

Is there another company that does these?

#Fedup

Iain George replied 5 years, 6 months ago 6 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Alex Crosbie

December 19, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Have you tried giving them a call? They’re always very helpful whenever I’ve had to call them.

They’ll usually send you any new outlines if they draw them after you’ve bought the disk

• Hugh Potter

December 19, 2018 at 4:44 pm
    quote Alex Crosbie:

Have you tried giving them a call? They’re always very helpful whenever I’ve had to call them.

They’ll usually send you any new outlines if they draw them after you’ve bought the disk

Only if you specifically ask for them. I’ve never been sent a file just because it’s been added!

• Daniel Evans

December 19, 2018 at 4:49 pm

They’re normally perfect.

I’ve given them a call and also emailed them and they told me that they don’t have the latest outlines yet that I require.

I get that it takes time to get outlines but one of the vehicles was a 2017 Hyundai i30, maybe its not a popular choice but there was a few others that I have needed that also wasn’t on there.

I did request the outlines twice (a month apart) as I didn’t hear anything and that was the last time I contacted them which was maybe a couple of weeks back now and still nothing.

I remember reading on here about a scam and just wondered if I have been done.

• David Hammond

December 19, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Did you buy from impact directly?

What version does it say on the cover of the booklet?

There was someone passing the old disc off as a current disc, promising updates, but can’t deliver.

I always buy direct from impact, no issues, and they supplied us a new outline we needed when I upgraded.

• Daniel Evans

December 19, 2018 at 7:54 pm

Directly through impact, I’ll request the template I need again then, might of just caught them on a bad day

• Joe Killeen

December 20, 2018 at 8:51 am

Hi Dan
    I have Impact 2018 version 57 and it has 3 i30’s up to 2017, another company I use Signelements.com has 2018 models if you need the 2018 one let me know.
    Joe

• Daniel Evans

December 20, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Hi Joe, I have version 59 and it’s still the old model. I’ll take a look at sign elements as I also need the new 2018 jeep compass

• Iain George

December 21, 2018 at 8:10 am

How new is the car you are trying to find? Not sure when the drawings are produced but if the model changed in this year, lets say in Sept when the 68 reg came out and you purchased the 2018 disc in June why would it have the outlines.
    I am assuming here that Impact physical see the vehicle to do the drawings or do they wait for manufacturers to release them.

• Daniel Evans

December 21, 2018 at 8:40 am

Hi Iain, the vehicle was out just before September I think which I understand to a degree, the Hyundai was out in 2017.

I purchased the cd only last month (issue 59) and was told it had just been released otherwise i would of just used my current library and purchased the outline elsewhere.

• Iain George

December 21, 2018 at 8:59 am

I understand just thought I would ask. I didn’t realise the updated throughout the year.