Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Off Topic Chat Bounced cheques – what are my rights? Reply To: Bounced cheques – what are my rights?

  • Simon Clayton

    July 19, 2005 at 1:09 pm

    Since when has a Chinese takeaway have a bad day, he’s trying it on mate, these places take two or three grand a day..

    Call him, tell him the cheque has not been honored/ not cleared, you give him one week to pay in full plus you bank charges, or you will remove the sign and charge him again to reinstall it, if payment don’t come, go to the shop at his busiest time and start to remove the sign.. There is nothing he can do, its your sign, and this is the only way you will get your money. I have had to do this in the past, a few times they nearly always pay, there is another thread on here about the very same situation