Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat Hands up who’s a cowboy? Reply To: Hands up who’s a cowboy?

• Vince Francis

April 4, 2005 at 11:03 pm
    quote :

Dewi, I’m afraid I have to disagree with you having just read Mikes post, there is at least one cowboy on the boards and that is me.

I sometimes struggle to get enough work so I’m definatly not making a quick buck but I am in the unfortunate position where I can’t afford to turn a lot of work away.

I agree with andrewkerrb on this. You have been supply signs for 5 years, you may not think they are the best, yet do we all think this way at some time or another. If your client is happy, does that not mean you have done your job? To have been doing this for 5 years is an achievement, that you should pride yourself on.

Just look at the posts asking for second opinions etc regarding work or future work, this is where this community stands out from anything else i have ever seen before.

The Sign industry has been wanting something like this for years. Rob you are a star :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

(hot) (hot) (hot) (hot) (hot) (hot)

Vinny