Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat Hands up who’s a cowboy? Reply To: Hands up who’s a cowboy?

• Aaron & Chris

April 4, 2005 at 9:57 am

We are very new to sigwriting, and some people may look at us and consider us to be cowboys as we are still learning the trade. But we have to start somewhere, we use what we consider to be the best matirials largely on the advice that you guys give us, and it is much appriated.

We also do a lot of graphic design and print to high standards as we both did graphic design for 4 years, as we are small we have the time to form very good relationships with many of our customers and we appreciate that not everything goes right first time, but we NEVER leave a job knowing it isn’t right and the customer can ALWAYS come back to us with any problems.

We are not cheap but nor are we over expensive, we recently did a job and a shop owner down the road had said our customer was paying too much, I took one look at his signage a professionaly kept my face straight.
    Might I add, our customer was well pleased!!

I don’t think we are cowboys and we strive everyday to improve our techniques and gain more information from you guys, as you are the ones with the experience.

In my eyes a cowboy is somebody who doesn’t give a t*ss about matirials, customers, quality or anything else for that matter.

I don’t think there are any on here, so you won’t mind me saying so.

One thing on the mind………maximum profit, minimum effort.
    They want it but don’t want to work for it.

Regards

Aaron 😉