Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Software Discussion General Software Topics Shop Management Software, what would you advise? Reply To: Shop Management Software, what would you advise?

• David Wilde

June 5, 2020 at 4:18 pm

quote David Wilde:Just sat through my 3rd ‘demo’. This time with printplanr.

I have to say this has been my favourite so far but it’s expensive at £150 per month.

I would follow down the clarity route as it would be ideal to have the support of others who use it on here but the route I go must be cloud based as I work from a number of machines.quote Ruel Maxwell:
    I love print planr as well as pretty awesome software but it’s a bit expensive for me too. There’s VSign Software too they sent me a demo it’s pretty robust too but at $250 a moth that’s out my budget. I decided to go with Sign Tracker it’s not the most polished of the bunch but I had a good chat with the owner and they’re working on a version 2 that will be loads better so I’m using that for now and I’m liking it so farSign tracker looks great value but doesn’t integrate with Xero which is a shame. Apparently they are working on it though.