Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Software Discussions General Software Topics Shop Management Software, what would you advise? Reply To: Shop Management Software, what would you advise?

• David Wilde

June 2, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Hugh Potter:We’re using Xero accounting software which is loaded with all products and prices (most anyway), easy to make quotes etc. from there..

For organising I use paper job sheets, however, we’re now transitioning to Trello, so far I’m liking it, simple and as long as I keep it on a spare screen, easy to track what I’m doing.I use Xero and love it. Also, use Trello, it’s great for workflow. https://www.trello.com

I’m looking for the next step up though, there doesn’t seem to be one, its giant leap or nothing from what I see.

If Xero allowed you to build quotes ‘privately’ I’d be delighted.

For example, I don’t want the final quote that the customer sees to show my ‘working out’.

For example, I can add ‘digitally print monomeric vinyl’ as a product and give it £xxx per sqm. In theory, when building a quote I just make the quantity ‘x’ and we have a price. I just don’t want my customer to be given the PSM price in black and white.

It’s frustrating.

Like David says I don’t think there is an off the shelf solution to fit our business