Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Industry News (Archive) VIDEO: Sign maker takes vigilante action against a customer he claims has not paid him! Re: Sign maker takes vigilante action against a customer he claims has not paid him!

• Hugh Potter

July 17, 2019 at 4:20 pm
    quote Robert Lambie:

quote Phill Fenton:

I remember in the early days of UKSB there was a section to “out” bad and non payers where we could post details of anyone that had crossed us to avoid others getting their fingers burned. What happened to that then Rob Eh eh.. 😆 :tongue:

it was very popular to begin with but from memory. someone started winging saying…
    “what if this… and what if that?”
    then you lot crapped yourself and stopped posting in it. grow a pair! 😆 😆 :tongue:

joking aside, that forum got my company paid twice by two different customers and at least twice I know of UKSG members not being paid by people on this website. As soon as the post went up, or threatened to put up, they coughed up!

I loved that page, would be good to see it back, I regularly see an old non paying, now ccj’d and dogs set-upon to settle customer getting his new vans done, all differing designs so presumably he’s working his way through signmakers further afield now!