Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Industry News (Archive) Roland DG Partners + MAC RIP software – 2-in-1 Re: Roland DG Partners + MAC RIP software – 2-in-1

• Shawn Bentley

March 25, 2015 at 9:56 pm

spoke to someone at roland at show today and they said may be a month or so till release but only works with certain new machines at the momentas its the 1.0 version but will be new updates soon hopefully for older machines, i run a xc540 pro111 and only work with macs (except pc that runs versa works and i run team viewer on that straight from mac so i don’t have to use it lol), i have seen it in action today and i think it may have a price point of around £1000 for the software plus training on it as very different from versa works, but on a plus point it runs so so so smoothly through the mac 😀 😀 😀 with no delays or waiting for something to work lol, also has drag and drop for artwork and lots of other good points, well worth the investment just to be able to run all from mac, also will run 2 macs on same system, hope info helps.