Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Industry News (Archive) Deaths & near Death accidents, poor Signage installation Re: Deaths & near Death accidents, poor Signage installation

• Robert Lambie

January 14, 2015 at 12:38 pm

most signs don’t require this sort of thing though David, I am talking more when your faced with what looks like a stacked sign or something that’s not entirely stable.
    to be honest, its a similar situation to anyone trying to sell a vehicle wrap. you need to educate the customer on what can go wrong in using the wrong media by an inexperienced installer, outlining why you are better than the competition.
    yes you will lose the guy not wanting to spend more than £700 on a full wrap, but you/we don’t want that type of business anyway as its simply not worth the bother.

please don’t think i am rubbishing what your saying. i am not and fully agree with the situation your describing. i just think its the approach we take in these situation that may be wrong and in some cases "our own attitude" towards it can also be wrong. by that i mean, are we already accepting defeat by the customer before we even arrive, just by is thinking "they are never going to pay for this?" blah blah blah.