Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Industry News (Archive) £4000 Gold Ferarri Vehicle Wrap for Kick Boxing Champ Reply To: £4000 Gold Ferarri Vehicle Wrap for Kick Boxing Champ

• Robert Lambie

April 17, 2014 at 1:28 am
    quote Jon Marshall:

It looks a good job apart from that bit. Cant have been an easy one to do.

not so sure Jon, the guy video’ing it even comments on it being a poor fitting as he looks towards a bit on the roof. then there is the bit on the bonnet i spotted which is one of the easiest areas even for the chrome gold.
    the thing with every chrome wrap i have seen or know of being done is its "tiled" and i dont just mean panel to panel. but tiled on recessed areas, tiled on tight convex areas… tiled in most places actually. so a car with sever changing angles all over the place makes tiling on all the bend lines much easier.

back to the bonnet fail there, for that to have popped back like that, means either it wasn’t post heated but possibly a poor quality chrome, a proper cast chrome should never have pulled from a gradual recess like that. just hope to god it wasn’t done in a polyester film. :lol1: 😉