Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Industry News (Archive) Signapp – The UK’s first smart phone Sign Application Reply To: Signapp – The UK’s first smart phone Sign Application

• Robert Lambie

July 20, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Thanks for the replies everyone, glad to hear it is of interest to you.
    judging by the amount of veiws on this topic today alone, (around 900 veiws) is a good sign in itself… 😛

I am purposely not giving much away on what the app does. download it and give it a whirl is all i can say. :lol1:
    seriously though, i do beleive it will be a useful tool to have for everyone.
    if for nothing else, you will be able to keep upto the minute with activity on UKSB. but of course theres much more than just that…

Those screen shots in the news post above are actual shots of the app in operation, so as you can se, things are pretty much done.
    As soon as I am ready to launch it in its first release version, everyone will find out quickly as It will be bulk emailed to our 14,000 mailing list, as well as via the toolbar which has over 2500 users in the uk alone. it will also be featured on UKSB homepage too, so getting hold of it will be easy enough.