Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics VAT increase, your thoughts Reply To: VAT increase, your thoughts

• Bob Clarkson

December 30, 2010 at 11:24 pm

The mention of fuel was purely down to the fact Alan said people just accepted the cost of their diesel, basically because there is no choice nothing more. If you want or need it, you have to pay for it, even if you don’t like it.

I don’t think I made any reference to avoiding legal responsibilities either, just purely an observation on customer groups in our respective fields.

To survive in business, the first thing to remember is "money is money" if it’s earned it make no difference if it’s from a multi-national company or the guy round the corner who’s starting up and needs a site board.

Ironically, your reference to the "here next week, let alone next year." type customer, is by definition condescending.

I also find it a little disturbing you use the word argument, I assumed it was an all round discussion to try and learn from each other and to gain experience from a variety of other peoples view points. It need have little relevance who actually agree with who, purely the fact someone has that specific view point, by the law of averages they are unlikely to be alone.