Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat John Childs. Passed away May 3rd 2010 Reply To: John Childs. Passed away May 3rd 2010

• Ben Childs

May 11, 2010 at 11:59 am

To all who have posted on this thread,

I would just like to say a big thank you for all the kind comments about my Dad. I read this through on Sunday night and, whilst I knew he was a great man, I had no idea of the extent of his impact on other people here, even people he had never met face to face.

He has left a huge void in our family which can never be filled but he has also left his legacy, echoed by many comments on here, in the form of his wisdom and advice given freely to others. I am extremely proud to be his son and just hope I can live up to his memory.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to Peter Mindham for his help this past week. Its been a hard time for him losing a friend and mentor yet, with the help of the staff, kept Corby Graphix operating under these tragic circumstances. All the family are extremely grateful.

As Peter said in an earlier post Corby Graphix is remaining open for the short to mid term. No decision has been made as to the future of the company but I would urge everyone who has used CG in the past to continue to do so in the meantime. My dad worked extremely hard over the past 20 years or so to build CG to what it is today and I would hate to see it decline.

Once again, thank you to everyone for their kind words and support.

Sleep well Dad, gone but never forgotten.

Ben