Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat John Childs. Passed away May 3rd 2010 Reply To: John Childs. Passed away May 3rd 2010

• Neil Davey

May 6, 2010 at 12:40 pm
    quote Neil Speirs:

quote Hugh Potter:

quote Peter Mindham:

Hi everybody and thanks again for all your wonderful comments regarding John.
    The Funeral will be held on Wednesday 12th May at 3:00 P.M. at Wilbarston church. Many will be meeting at our business premises in Wilbarston and following the cortege by foot to the church. (About a five minute walk).

This will be followed by a get together in the village hall almost opposite Johns residence. There will be a large contingent of motorcyclists from the local Honda Owners Club so if it is a lovely day, any bikers on the forum would be most welcome.

If you log on to http://www.corbygraphix.com there is a map to guide you to us. For satnavvers the post code is LE16 8QD.

I have no news on flowers etc but will keep you posted as I do.

Peter

Hi Peter,

I would very much like to send flowers or a donation to his fave charity or good cause, maybe we could all chip in to a UKSG pot and do somehting as a group?

i’ll definitely be raising a glass to you. John, on the 12th, god bless dude.

Good idea Hugh

I’d be up for this.
    I think a collective donation from UKSB members however much each can afford to make to a charity or organization
    that John may have been interested in would be a nice idea.